Whether you’re a wine enthusiast tasting for pleasure or a drinks professional tasting for work, this app helps you create and store structured and consistent tasting notes for wines.
Never been a WSET student? No problem! Based on our globally recognised Systematic Approach to Tasting® (SAT) at Level 2, the app is a great tool for all wine tasters, complete with useful tips on how to record your notes. The app also provides a great taster of the skills you can expect to acquire through WSET courses.
- The only wine tasting app endorsed by the world’s leading provider of wine education
- A database of over 300 wine producing countries and regions
- Over 100 pre-populated grape varieties
- A comprehensive lexicon of commonly used aroma and flavour descriptors
- Pro tips to guide you through the app
- Ability to record notes in “blind” tasting mode
- Search through your stored tasting notes
- Upload a photo to your wine notes
- Simple, easy to use interface to record and store your tasting notes
A brilliant, intuitive tool for both WSET students and dedicated wine lovers who want to keep concise/consistent notes of their tastings.
Download for free today!